BADAS Town & Country Parade 2023
Place: Beaumont Alberta. MARSHALLING LOCATION: Parade will marshal along 50th Avenue, west of 57th Street to Rue Eaglemont (or beyond if necessary).
Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
Time: Assembly from 08:30 AM – 10:00 AM. Judging from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Parade starts at 11:00 AM sharp.
READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Online registration is available below and opens automatically in this ‘Event’ window. Complete the Parade Registration Form 2023, fill in and sign the Parade Release Form portion, and click ‘Submit’.
- Confirmation copies will be sent to you, the registrant, and to Beaumont & District Ag Society’s Admin email address.
- Deadline to register for the 2023 Parade: May 24 at 6:00 PM.
- Contact Bruce Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or assistance.
- Organizations that have insurance, and all vehicles, trailers, or other insurable conveyances used as part of your parade entry require proof of valid insurance coverage. The Parade Insurance Form 2023 has been designed for this purpose and, if required, should open at the end of the registration form. Proof of insurance includes Name of Insurance Co., Policy No., and Expiry date. Do not include or send copies of pink slips or insurance documents.
- All equestrian entries also require proof of valid AEF (or equivalent) insurance coverage, which can also be provided on the Parade Insurance Form 2023. All that is required here is a valid AEF (or equivalent) number. Draft horses may be insured under a farm or business policy — enter this information as you would for an organization or vehicle (see Item #2. above).
- Marshalling will take place along 50th Avenue west of the ring road. Participants can be dropped off at the marshaling area, BUT parking will NOT be permitted at that location!
- To avoid traffic jams and parking issues, we strongly encourage parade entries with lots of children or small animals (e.g. dogs) to assemble elsewhere in town before proceeding to the marshalling area. If this will not work, please encourage your participants to car-pool!
- All parade entries should be in place by 10:00 AM. The parade judges will roam the marshalling area to view entries beginning at 9:00 to 9:30 AM. The judges’ decisions are final for awarding prizes.
- Ribbons or banners will be given to prize winners prior to the parade. Trophies and prizes will be presented after the parade along 50th Avenue next to or across from St Columba Church.
- For Safety Reasons, Novelties and Candy MUST NOT BE THROWN from the floats. They may however be passed out by hand or carefully and safely tossed to the curb. Please avoid hitting any onlookers.
- Please leave water pistols, water balloons and super-soakers at home! We are discouraging water fights between parade participants and spectators to respect entrants with animals and special vehicles.
- Pets must be leashed or caged. All town by-laws must be adhered to.
- We ask that parade participants follow the direction of parade volunteers regarding placement, pace, etc.
Registration for the 2023 BADAS T&C Parade is Required
Completed registration forms must be submitted by 6:00 PM, May 24, 2023
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FORM AND REGISTER TODAY >